We offer young, motivated students the opportunity to write their master’s thesis with us. We are developing the next generation of algorithms for the maritime industry and are looking for a motivated individuals.
- Currently working towards an MS, or advanced degree in engineering, computer science or meteorology.
- Hands-on experience is a must.
- Previous internship and/or project experience is a plus.
- Passion for software development and great interest in new technologies.
- Ability to relocate to Hamburg.
- Strong programming skills, at least in one of the following languages: Python, Java or Scala.
- Experience with data pipelines and scientific libraries.
- Experience with front end development, HTML, JS, CSS, NodeJs.
- High Standards for code quality, maintainability, testing and performance.
- Good level of English, spoken and written.
- Bonus points if passion for ships, weather and the maritime world !
- Work in a dynamic, agile and international team.
- Get exposed to the latest machine learning frameworks, routing algorithms and web technologies.
- Opportunities to navigate the maritime startup ecosystem.
- Central modern office located directly on Hamburg’s Alster Lake.
- Fitness program, SUP and Windsurfing opportunities.