Senior Software Developer (Full Stack) – Project Lead
- You develop algorithms and methods for port and ocean routing, tidal calculation, emission and bunker estimation, with advanced machine learning and data management frameworks. You help us to improve the technical architecture in partnership with our management, clients and partners
- You guide a small team of 2-3 software developers
- Experience with data pipelines, message brokers and scientific libraries.
- Experience with front end development, HTML, JS, CSS, NodeJs, Polymer or React.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, GitFlow and Continuous Integration tools.
- High Standards for code quality, maintainability, testing and performance.
- Good English level (spoken and written)
- Passion for software development and great interest in new technologies
Would be a big plus
- Experience with time series databases, PostGis
- Experience with Agile and comfortable working in a lean start-up environment.
- Experience with Microservice architectures.
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies: Hadoop, Elastic Search
- Know How about IoT, Raspberry, Andruino
- AWS or similar cloud based architecture know-how
- Passion for ships, sailing, weather and to work in an maritime environment
- Assistance in a dynamic international team
- Opportunities to learn about the latest Big Data & Webtechnologies
- Wide scope for implementing creative and innovative ideas
- Many opportunities for career-related development plus participation in conferences, conventions and trade fairs
- Regular team events (e.g. “Friday Lunch”)
- Fitness program – reimbursement for approved gym, yoga, sports equipment, etc.
- SUP and Windsurfing opportunities
- Support with visas, resettling, accommodation and establishing yourself in Hamburg
- appreciate internship salary
If you fit our profile and if you want to accept the challenges, we can offer you a number of opportunities. Please send us your CV and application in English or German to firstname.lastname@example.org or http://www.maritimedatasystems.com/career/
searoutes is a route and speed planner for Ships and Logistics. We have offices in Hamburg and Marseille and our clients are based on all 5 continents.